Breyer organization is ready to collaborate closely with its clients in
the quest for and implementation of solutions to the concerns of today
and challenges of tomorrow; handling projects that go from analysis of
infrastructures to integration, and adaptation of systems and defence
from external and internal threats. Breyer is able to take on the whole
project cycle and intervene in specific phases of a project.
Our services are essentially focused on the implementation, integration and management of technologies and systems relating to logical security. Our projects generally involve complex systems which generate massive information flows. Our specific areas of activity are the following:
- Carrying out projects in
design and implementation of SOC (Security Operating Centers) and
Computer Security Incident Response Teams.
- Capture, filtering, correlation and analysis of logs in devices from a security point of view
- Systems for network vigilance and forensic analysis.
- Automatic detection of network anomalies.
- Design, implementation and management of SOC's (Security operating centers).
- Balanced scorecards.
- Metrics and compliance.
- User monitoring.
- Updating and management of vulnerabilities and intrusion detection.